Aluminium phosphide the silent killer in pest control

Aluminium phosphide the silent killer in pest control

PUNE: Two lives lost after the inhalation of pest control fumes in Katraj on Wednesday bring to the fore the unregulated use of lethal chemicals in fumigating households.
A city-based critical care expert has zeroed in on aluminium phosphide poisoning as the reason behind one such death. “If aluminium phosphide is consumed or the gas is inhaled, it can be fatal within hours. A majority of patients die within 24 hours, if not treated effectively.

 

social position advance

New Clinic Address

Jellybeans child care and development centre

Address : 302, Waman Ganesh Heights, above Cafe Peter, opposite Shinde Petrol pump, NDA -Pashan Road, Bavdhan, Pune 411021